Become a sponsor
Registration for the 2023 IACRN Annual Conference will open in June 2023. Registration rates for the 2023 conference will be:
- IACRN Member Early Bird Rate: $649 until August 31, 2023
- IACRN Member Full Conference/Regular Rate: $729 beginning September 1, 2023
- IACRN Member 2-day Rate: $549
- IACRN Member 1-day Rate: $329
- Non-Member Full Conference/Regular Rate: $829
- Non-Member 2-day Rate: $729
- Non-Member 1-day Rate: $429
- Developing Country Rate: $150 available to individuals from a country listed by the World Bank as Lower or Lower-Middle Income. View the list of countries here: http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups
- Student Rate: $295 available to individuals enrolled full-time in an undergraduate nursing program. Verification of student enrollment will be requested.
The full 3-day conference registration fee includes:
Registration Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Three days of educational programs: podium and e-poster presentations; roundtable discussions; 1 workshop; and plenary presentations
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on all 3 days
- International meet and greet
- IACRN 15th Anniversary Conference reception
- Poster session/Networking reception
- All cancellations or refund requests must be in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations or refund requests received by September 25, 2023 (14 business days prior to the start of the conference) will be fully refunded minus a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations or refund requests received on September 26, 2023 or later or after close of the conference will not receive a refund.
- Conference registration is transferable to another person at no additional charge. Notify IACRN at firstname.lastname@example.org with name of original registrant and new registrant. Cancelled registrations are non-transferable.
- Please note, some refund requests may be processed after the event. No refunds will be issued onsite.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in an IACRN conference, meeting and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IACRN and other third parties, including but not limited to the association, the venue, the host city, etc.
Conference attendees are asked to agree to abide by all applicable COVID related requirements, policies, advisories, and protocols of the hotel and IACRN, as well as the CDC, the City of Philadelphia, and any other governmental authority for the duration of their stay. Attendees should understand that there is a risk of exposure or infection of COVID by attending the conference and they knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full personal responsibility for their participation in the conference. In doing so, they release IACRN, the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square, and CYTO at PHL Cira Center and all of their staff and contractors from liability should they become ill, directly or indirectly, as a result of their participation in the event.