SPONSOR AGENDA SPEAKERS
A 3-DAY Virtual Experience!
October 19-21, 2020
The Year of the Nurse: Advancing Best Practices in Clinical Research Nursing Globally
The IACRN conference theme for 2020 will showcase the many and varied contributions that Clinical Research Nurses make to advancing health care globally. The World Health Organization has recognized 2020 as the International Year of the Nurse and Midwife celebrating the contributions of nursing and midwifery to universal health care. This honor coincides with the 200th anniversary of the birth of Florence Nightingale.
Hear from internationally recognized nurse leaders including, Cynda H. Rushton, PHD, MSN, RN, Professor of Clinical Ethics in the Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics and the School of Nursing & Christine Grady, RN, PhD, Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.
The full three-day conference registration fee includes:
- Up to three days of educational programs
- Up to 14 Contact Hours for professional development
- Access to international networking sessions
- The opportunity to view content after the conference is over through November 2, 2020. Experience all the educational activities for the day(s) you are registered, even if you can’t attend a session.
- ...and a Virtual Goodie Bag!
Conference content will be available to view on-demand until Sunday, October 25th, 5pm EST.
| 1 Day Conference Rate
| 3 Day Conference Rate
If you live in a country that falls within the low to upper-middle income economy category, as classified by the World Bank, you are eligible to receive the following discounted registration fee:
Both options include a 1 year membership to IACRN. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This activity has been submitted to the Ohio Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Please call Tricia Clarke at 443-640-1041 for more information about contact hours.
Gratitude Grams Fundraiser
Purchase a Gratitude Gram
Thanks to our Current Sponsors!
PREMIER CONFERENCE SPONSOR
VIRTUAL GOODIE BAG
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations or refund requests must be in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations or refund requests received before 14 business days from the start of the conference will be fully refunded minus $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations or refund requests received within 14 business days leading into the conference or after close of the conference will not receive a refund.
- Conference registration is transferable to another person at no additional charge. Notify IACRN at firstname.lastname@example.org with name of original registrant and new registrant. Cancelled registrations are non-transferable.
- Please note, some refund requests may be processed after the event. No refunds will be issued onsite.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in an IACRN conference, meeting and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by IACRN and other third parties, including but not limited the association, the venue, the host city, etc. Conference content will be recorded for future distribution.