Log in

Compassionate Use or eINDs

  • 15 Jun 2020 12:40 PM
    Message # 9038622

    I'm wondering how other institutions handle their compassionate use or Emergency IND applications. At my institution they have traditionally been handled by our Clinical Trials Office but the work associated with these types of applications is not funded and not considered research. These can be very time consuming as well for research staff and we are struggling with how to best handle these requests by treating physicians. Do other research offices at other institutions provide this service or is there a system in place where clinical staff handle these requests instead of research staff? Just gathering information. TIA!

International Association of Clinical Research Nurses

2331 Rock Spring Road
Forest Hill, MD 21050, USA
443-640-1041 (Phone)
443-640-1031 (Fax)

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software