2020 Call For Submissions
Podium & Poster PresentationsDon’t miss out on a great opportunity to present at IACRN’s 12th Annual Conference
The Year of the Nurse: Advancing Best Practices in Clinical Research Nursing Globally
October 19 - 21, 2020 | Crowne Plaza Midtown, Atlanta, GA USA
You are invited to submit your abstracts for podium breakout sessions and poster presenations for the 12th Annual IACRN Conference. Podium and poster presentations should be relevant to the conference theme and focus on a specific topic of interest to clinical research nurses.
*Updated NEED TO KNOW: Click here for important information on submitting your abstract, the scoring rubric and using our online system
Topics for the 2020 conference include:
For more specific ideas for topics, click here.
Podium Breakout Sessions:
1. Take place in smaller breakout rooms during the conference.
2. Each presentation is 30 minutes = 20 minutes plus 10 mins for questions & answers.
3. Maximum of 2 presenters for each podium breakout presentation.
1. The poster lead author is expected to present their poster during a dedicated poster session and at a poster reception.
2. Accepted posters will be displayed during the duration of the conference.
*Please note in order to be eligible for review you must complete and return the required bio/disclosure form for all presenters AND submit your abstract online by the deadline above.
Submissions Open: Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Submission Deadline: Friday, February 28, 2020 - 5:00 PM EST
Notification Letters Sent: By Monday, April 6, 2020
FREE RESOURCE: Need help submitting your abstract?
Access our webinar with tips and advice about the submission process presented by Elizabeth Ness, MS, BSN, RN.
We look forward to reviewing your submission and meeting you at IACRN's 12th Annual Conference.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org