2022 Call For Abstracts for Podium & Poster Presentation Submissions
You are invited to submit your abstract for the IACRN 14th Annual Conference for either a podium presentation or an e-poster. All abstracts are to be submitted using the OXFORD online abstract submission system. A first author can submit a maximum or two abstracts.
- Podiums are 30 minutes in length with 20-25 minutes of content followed by Q & A.
- There is a maximum of 2 presenters for each podium presentation.
- The first author is the corresponding author and will also be a presenter.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference for at least the day of the presentation.
- We have a new opportunity for CRNs unable to attend the in-person conference, but have important work to share. You can consider submitting an abstract for ePoster only.
- Posters will be available electronically and include a pre-recorded overview of the content.
- The first author is the corresponding author and will also be the poster presenter.
- For those poster presenters attending in person, there will be dedicated time during the conference for poster presentations.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference for at least the day of the presentation or for the virtual conference options.
*Need to Know - Must Read: Click here for important information on how your abstract will be scored, rules for submitting your abstract and using the OXFORD online system.
Topics for the 2022 conference include:
- Research Ethics & Protection of Research Participants
- Informed Consent
- Protocol Development, Review, and Approval
- Financial: Study Feasibility and Billing Compliance
- Recruitment and Retention
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Nurse and Research Team
- Study Conduct and Participant Care
- Data and Safety Monitoring and Reportable Events
- Research Site Management
- Professional Development
For more specific ideas for topics, click here.
If your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, you will have a total of 30 minutes for your presentation which includes a 20-25 minute presentation followed by Q & A.
If your abstract is accepted for a poster presentation, details for a prerecorded overview to be submitted with your PowerPoint poster will be provided in your acceptance letter.
Submissions Open: Monday, April 25, 2022
Submission Deadline: Friday, May 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM EDT
Notification Letters Sent: Week of June 20, 2022
We look forward to reviewing your submission. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org