IACRN 15th Anniversary
Advancements in Clinical Research Nursing: Building Practice Excellence 2023
October 16-18, 2023
CYTO | PHL Cira Center
2929 Arch St.
The dynamic and complex global landscape of clinical research has an impact on the professional development activities for clinical research nurses (CRNs). Knowledge or skills vary widely, with new CRNs practicing at a novice level and others with more advanced knowledge and skills practicing at an expert level. Through the international specialty practice, CRNs make significant contributions to the clinical research enterprise. The 2023 conference will focus on advancement in clinical research nursing by validating, celebrating the accomplishments, and building the specialty practice.
IACRN 2023 Virtual/On-Demand Conference
IACRN is excited to announce that the 2023 conference will have key sessions recorded and available virtually on-demand in IACRN Classroom.
Beginning Wednesday, November 1, 2023, and running through Thursday, November 30, 2023, plenary session recordings and posters will be available to virtual attendees.
Anticipated sessions that will be made available include:
- The Many Roles of Nurses in Clinical Research Nursing, Carole Treston, RN, MPH, SCRN, FAAN
- Global Panel: The Impact of Professional Development - Voices from the Global Landscape of Clinical Research, Shannon Cox, MCR, BSN, RN; Noriko Fujiwara, RN, PhD, CRN-BC, OCNS, CCRP; Kelly Beer; Jennifer Allison, RN, RSCN; Elizabeth Johnson, PhD, MS-CRM, RN
- Owning our Future, Building a Legacy: Clinical Research Nursing as a Profession, Science, and Specialty, Elizabeth Johnson, PhD, MS-CRM, RN
- IACRN Founders Panel: Back to the Future, Shaunagh Browning, DNP, RN, FNP-BC, CRN-BC; Margaret McCabe, PhD, RN, PNP-BC, CRN-BC; Mary Jane Williams, DNP, MPH, RN, NE-BC, CRN-BC
In addition, electronic poster presentations will be available for viewing.
- $100 for US attendees
- $50 for international attendees
Registration will open in early October.