The IACRN Annual Conference offers sessions on diverse topics within the broad spectrum of practice settings and roles of clinical research nursing.
You are invited to submit your abstract for the IACRN 15th Annual Conference for either a podium presentation or an e-poster. All abstracts are to be submitted using the OXFORD online abstract submission system. A first author can submit a maximum of two abstracts.
- Podiums are 30 minutes in length with 20-25 minutes of content followed by Q & A.
- There is a maximum of 2 presenters for each podium presentation.
- The first author is the corresponding author and will also be a presenter.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference for at least the day of the presentation.
- We have a new opportunity for CRNs unable to attend the in-person conference, but have important work to share. You can consider submitting an abstract for ePoster only.
- Posters will be available electronically and include a pre-recorded overview of the content.
- The first author is the corresponding author and will also be the poster presenter.
- For those poster presenters attending in person, there will be dedicated time during the conference for poster presentations.
- All presenters will be required to register for the conference for at least the day of the presentation or for the virtual conference options.
Topics for the 2023 conference include:
- Research Ethics & Protection of Research Participants
- Informed Consent
- Protocol Development, Review, and Approval
- Financial: Study Feasibility and Billing Compliance
- Recruitment and Retention
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Nurse and Research Team
- Study Conduct and Participant Care
- Data and Safety Monitoring and Reportable Events
- Research Site Management
- Professional Development
- Patient Focused Case Discussions
For more specific ideas for topics, click here.
Submissions Open: Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 17, 2023
Notification Letters Sent: Week of May 15, 2023
We look forward to reviewing your submission. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity has been submitted to Maryland Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. Maryland Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Please contact Kerri Fournier email@example.com for more information about contact hours.